22 July 2012

One day very soon...


...I am taking a weekend photography course - a Christmas gift from Craig that I am finally using. And after that course I hope I will have at least some idea of how to take a reasonably decent photograph of pictures, like these latest offerings from Ruby:



Until then you'll have to put up with my crappy efforts.



I would like to know what a rather unworldly nine-year-old understands of situation she has drawn above. I like the expressions she captures.

edit: okay, I'm just back from my course, and playing around. Of course there is nothing I can do now to improve the actual composition of the image, but a bit of post production might assist. Here are the images altered post production (though only modestly). There is a lot to learn....







1 comment:

  1. The expressions are fab - as is the cleavage!! So adorable.

    ReplyDelete